There are many excellent resources online for help with eating disorders.
- SEDIG - Scottish Eating Disorders Interest Group - Connecting and informing anyone who is affected by eating disorders.
- Anorexia Bulimia Care - A national UK eating disorder organisation with over 25 years of experience.
- The NHS information page on eating disorders - A highly comprehensive, detailed guide on eating disorder symptoms and treatment. Note, however, their resource for finding support services only works for England.
- Beat - the UK’s leading charity for combating eating disorders. The most useful pages are their:
- Royal College of Psychiatrists on Anorexia and Bulimia - A readable and useful page of symptoms, causes and what happens when you get help.
- National Centre for Eating Disorders - Both a helpful resource for sufferers for finding counselling help and a good place for professionals to learn how to treat those with eating disorders.
- Directories for finding counsellors and therapists: