Your browser does not support Javascript or it is disabled. Please consider enabling Javascript for this site to function as intended.

Just a moment

What To Do

Do you or someone you know have an eating disorder?

What to do if you or someone you know has an eating disorder?

If you or someone you know is affected by these issues, it is important to get medical help as soon as possible. Speak to a GP who will be able to refer you or the person you know to the right mental health specialists to begin the road to recovery.

In the meantime, many find it very helpful to open up to someone they trust about their disorder, such as family, a friend or an authority figure such as a teacher or someone at your place of worship.

Remember you are not alone. We run support groups for people with eating disorders over the age of 18 and their families and carers. During the present Covid lockdown these groups are taking place online. Details of when the groups are meeting and how to join one can be found on our Events/News page.